DXR250C-W 8”x8” Detector
DXR250C-W Detector, Portable Wireless Router, Charger, 4 Batteries, 100 ft Ethernet Cable, Filter Kit, Soft-case for DXR250C-W and Mobile Router
Portable, wireless and robust digital X-ray detector for flexible, efficient field installation applications
Based on Waygate Technologies’ expertise in medical and industrial radiography and supported by various customer success stories across different segments, the development of the DXR250C-W wireless digital X-ray detector is a logical progression to our product portfolio. These new digital X-ray detectors are specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of industrial radiography inspections.
- The DXR250C-W 8”x8” detector weighs just 3,5 kg (7lb) with a thickness of only 25 mm (0.98”) – ideal for places which offer difficult access and where most portability is needed.
- Its simplified handling and operation leads to overall productivity gain.
- Robust wireless operation (802.11 g, up to 80 m communication range, WEP2 security) with online wireless strength.
- Detector temperature and remaining detector battery power monitoring.
- Access Point mode with portable access point for extended range.
- Ad-hoc communication for fast image transfer.
- Optional power saving mode to increase battery usage.
- Ruggedized design with shock absorbing panel support (shock, water and dust protected housing).
- Carbon fiber front window.
- Shielded electronics for improved radiation protection.
- Optional hard-shell with additional tie-off points and shock bumpers for additional mechanical protection.
- Extended operating temperature range.
- Industrial power supply with On/Off switch and detachable tether.
- Reduced exposure time for increased personal safety
- Reduce barricade time on units to inspect for optimized process safety
- Reduced setup time for maximized productivity