Gould-Bass Digital Radiometer DLM-1000
Available on backorder
The Gould-Bass DLM-1000 Digital Radiometer is a portable, 3-1/2 digit instrument that measures either blacklight intensity in the spectral range of 320-400 nanometers in microwatts per square centimeter or visible light intensity of 380-700 nanometers (photometric response) in Lux or foot-candles, depending upon the sensor selected.
The latest LSI circuit design and display technology is used to achieve the lowest possible component count. This, in turn, assures reliability, accuracy, stability, and rugged dependability. In combination with its functional and aesthetic design, the Gould-Bass DLM-1000 is the easiest to handle blacklight, and visible light measuring instrument available today.
Easy to Operate
- Simply slide the power switch to the “On” position
- Place the sensor where the irradiance/illuminance is to be measured
- The irradiance/illumination is indicated on the LED display
- Lux or foot-candles are indicated at 1 x the display reading
- Microwatts/cm2 are indicated at 10 x the display reading
Features and Benefits
- Meets AMS, ASTM, & Mil Standards
- NIST Traceablilty assures meter accuracy
- Includes visible light and black light sensors
- UV sensor reads accurately 320-400 nm range
- Visible light Lux or Foot-candle sensor option reads accurately 380-700 nm range
- Visible sensor corrected to CIE curve
- Low power LED display.
- Auto zeroing display requires no adjustment
- Durable polymer case for rugged NDT use
- Large .56 LED display
- Accuracy ± 5%
|Dimensions||8 × 10 × 3 in|