Spectro-UV AccuPRO Series Digital Radiometer/Photometers
Available on backorder
AccuPRO™ Series meters feature an advanced, microprocessor-controlled readout unit calibrated to accurately measure and display UV-A, Blue, and Visible light readings.
Available in two versions:
The AccuPRO™ (XP-2000) readout unit features a single dual-wavelength sensor detector designed to measure both ultraviolet and visible light.
The AccuPRO™ Plus (XP-4000) features a single 3-in-1 multi-purpose sensor that measures ultraviolet, visible and blue light.
These compact, lightweight, battery-operated units are ideal for use in the field, the factory or anywhere accurate light measurements are needed!
The AccuPRO™ meter features a dual-wavelength UV/visible light sensor, while the AccuPRO™ Plus (shown) features a 3-in-1 sensor that measures UV, visible and blue light.
- Large, easy to read, LCD screen with 4-digit auto-ranging display
- Both units provide accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance
- AccuPRO™ Plus unit also measures BLUE light!
- Simply to use, three-button interface. Toggle between light measurement modes.
- Overall accuracy greater than ± 5% per NIST standards
- Superior band-pass interference filter provides excellent cosine response
- One-touch PEAK with reset functions
- User-defined power save and automatic shutoff
- User-selectable, multilingual display settings at any operational level. Choose from English, French, German, Chinese and Spanish.
- Rugged meter features protective rubber housing for better grip and to help prevent accidental breakage
- Sealed sensor with water-resistant housing
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to meter by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord
- Complies with ASTM specifications for MPI and FPI
- Convenient on-board recharging
- Powered by four rechargeable “AAA” nickel-metal hydride batteries (included)
- Come complete with AC charger and padded carrying case
|Dimensions||13 × 4.5 × 15 in|