Internal Diameter Probes
Call for Quote 1-800-545-9729
Our range of ID Probes are designed hand in hand with our Cables to offer the best options when working in the field. With our Dis-connectable Cables if either the Probe or Cable fails, the operator can easily swap them for another and carry on with their inspection reducing interruption to their inspection and the cost of having to replace both the Probe and Cable.
The Key Features for our Internal Diameter (ID) Probes include:
• Probe diameters from 7.5 to 150mm, available in 0.1mm steps.
• Dis-connectable and integral probe cables.
• Cable lengths from 3.0 to 30meters.
• Frequency range from 1.4kHz to 1.5MHz, centre frequencies 2.7, 10,
24, 76, 190, 400kHz.
• Cross axis and driver/pickup options also available on request.
• 3 Cable options – PVC Push / Pull (Rigid), Polyurethane (Semi-Rigid),
• Connector options to suit most types of equipment.