For Fluorescent Penetrant Testing and Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Inspection
This line of non-destructive testing light meters will help you check and measure the levels of UV-A black light and visible white light as part of regular NDT testing system performance checks to ensure inspection quality and reliability.
Visible Light Meter
Measures visible light in foot-candles or lux
The Visible Light Meter accurately measures visible light in either foot-candles or lux and includes a permanently affixed visible light sensor specially constructed to measure visible white light in the range of 400-760 nm for non-destructive testing.
- Photo diode sensor
- 400-760 nm range for ASTM E2297
- +/-5% accuracy for NADCAP requirements
- Accurately measures visible white light emission
- Range selection 0 to 2,000 ft-candles / 0 to 20,000 lux
- Adjustable digital readout ranges: 20, 200 & 2,000 ft-candles or 200, 2,000 & 20,000 lux