The USM Go+ ultrasonic flaw detector offers you the performance and features of a tabletop ultrasonic detector in a small, ultra-portable handheld instrument weighing less than 2 pounds (907 grams) for maximum portability in the field. Its ergonomic design, useful features and big performance are the result of carefully listening to the experience of the people in the field who, through their everyday practice, know best what it takes to do a good job.
Range of applications
The USM Go+ has been designed to provide flaw detection capability in inspection situations throughout the industrial and process spectrum, from aerospace to power generation and from the automotive sector to the oil and gas industry.
• Trigonometric projections with curvature correction.
• AWS D1.1 sizing
• Color Leg
Inspection of Forgings and Castings:
• Manual PRF adjustment
• Phantom echo indicator
• Backwall Echo Attenuator (BEA)
Inspection of rails:
• High PRF (up to 2000 Hz)
• Lightweight: 850 g (1.87 lb.)
• Small size and ergonomics
Inspection of Composites:
• RF Display
• 2 gates with B-start triggered with echo in gate A
• TCG correction with high slope 120 dB/μs
• Reflector depth indicated in layer
For more demanding applications:
• Narrow band filters
• Low noise digital amplifier
• Square wave pulser